How do I set up my phone to be kid-friendly?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Kids love playing games on mobile phone but it can be dangerous to give them phone (you all know what I mean here ) , windows phone have some cool and intelligent features built in like Kids corner . When Kids Corner is activated, apps and games installed on the device can be played or accessed without touching the data of the main phone (contacts , emails ).
to setup Kids corner , go into phone settings->kid's corner->turn on the kid's corner-> to add games tap on games section , same for music , Videos and Apps installed/downloaded on your phone.

[TIP]use a password on your phone so that kids can not access your phone data , to do so go into phone settings->lock screen ->password ->type your new password.[/TIP]

To open kids corner lock your phone and unlock it , swipe your lock screen to left and you will see the new kids corner :wink: , if your phone has a password , type in the password and voila your phone is now in kids corner mode.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Will Kids Corner allow me to block certain features of the Windows Phone?
I had seen another post by a member wanting to know if there was a way to make IE safe for a minor by limiting content by age.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Kids corner lets you decide what to put there. If you want to put IE there, go for it. An app? Sure, either a game or just a calculator, you have the power to decide. About certain sites though, I haven't played around with it enough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac