Windows phone 8.1 update for nokia Lumia 620

Kaushik Dash

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I, so far, haven't seen anything RAM/processor intensive from the list. Stuff like Cortana staying active all the time may not be possible for a 620 (battery killer) so we will have to activate it physically maybe.

Kaushik Dash

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Nobody would Cortana use all the time, especially in public (where I spend most of my day), and some people may not even use it at all.

The new snapdragon processors, as far as I know l, have special low power chips for assistants that keep it always on. Those which don't will have to activate it physically (much like bing tellme).

reglu

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, so, what do you think, is 10 April true date of starting WP 8.1 update for Developers also for Lumia 620 devices...??? :)

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
My battery life didn't change with amber or black. Must be something else wrong! And battery won't be better cos so many new features need more power I guess?

- Tapatalk -

Zaki Smile

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I think you will miss the ability to share your screen wirelessly. Some devices are excluded and I think 620 is one of them, but you will probably be able to share your screen through usb.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos