Citi mobile site not working anymore in IE11?

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
When I use the Citi bookmark I had, https://mobile.citibankonline.com/mobile/thin , it gives me the "We're having trouble displaying this page" error. It seems to bounce back and forth between different sites before the error comes up. I never had an error before IE11, but I haven't used the site for a few days either.

Can anyone else connect to the site, and if you have a credit card with them can you login? Since they don't have a WP app, it would be quite the problem if not even their website works.

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
When I use the Citi bookmark I had, https://mobile.citibankonline.com/mobile/thin , it gives me the "We're having trouble displaying this page" error. It seems to bounce back and forth between different sites before the error comes up. I never had an error before IE11, but I haven't used the site for a few days either.

Can anyone else connect to the site, and if you have a credit card with them can you login? Since they don't have a WP app, it would be quite the problem if not even their website works.

Hey Mike, just tested for you and have the same issues as you.

Decided to try this way instead - can you give this a shot?

https://online.citibank.com/US/Welcome.c

hope this helps :)

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. When I try that, it takes me to a login page, but then the same thing happens after that as I described in the OP. I appreciate you giving it a shot though. I wonder if it was something in IE11 that broke it, or if it's something in their side that it acting up tonight.

ThermoDust

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Goto citibankonline.com and it will redirect you. I just tested it twice and it worked fine for me. Granted, Citibank!, I like it more if you would make an App... I hope they read this.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Goto citibankonline.com and it will redirect you. I just tested it twice and it worked fine for me. Granted, Citibank!, I like it more if you would make an App... I hope they read this.

I can get to the login page using that site, but I get the error described above when I try to log in. Are you able to not only go to the login page, but actually log in as well?

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Well, anyone that sees this that has a Citi credit card and can see if this works for them? I suspect it's an issue with IE11. It has never behaved like this before. But before I contact Citi it would be great to know.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Bumping this one more time... I no longer get an error message, but I end up in a loop that just takes me to a page with information and an icon to go to a login page... But when I click it, it just reloads the same page again. Anyone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234