Project My Screen app now available for download (MS)

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
after deleting my lumia from the devices and printers panel, I reconnected my phone, but the pc didn't recognized it. looked at the nokia screen and it wasn't charging, i changed USB port (from usb3 to usb2) and it worked.

Now I don't know if my USB3 port is broken o what. :C hope it was some temporary isht.

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Not working on L520 - it recognises the program and asks permission on the phone, but the window on the PC stays either black or white,

Once I've seen an outline of the shape of a phone, but it froze my phones screen and I had to soft reset

sumton

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
didn't work I tried everything they should rename it from project your screen to it might project your screen if you are lucky enough :evil:

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
lumia 720 nah it no workie... everything has installed correctly, the Pc app opens and displays the phone generic shape but no live phone image, it did flash on the Pc remote sceen briefly but refuses to return again sadly, its like it nearly works but then dosent ... boooo

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
lumia 720 nah it no workie... everything has installed correctly, the Pc app opens and displays the phone generic shape but no live phone image, it did flash on the Pc remote sceen briefly but refuses to return again sadly, its like it nearly works but then dosent ... boooo

did you try uninstalling the app, rebooting the pc and then re-installing?

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I did ven ! Uninstalled the drivers when plugged in, uninstalled the app, rebooted updated graphic drivers, shut down anything else that may possibly affect connection but still no joy, oddly I can control the phone with the mouse on the PC screen by guessing where apps might be on the blank phone image, the 3 phone buttons work , back home and search, they all affect the phone in the correct manner so remote connection is active but the live image refuses to show. Once the PC app is opened the phone displays the connect banner, I select connect and briefly I see the phones image on the PC but then it just disappears and wont come back, I even tried setting the PC app to windows7 XP and lower res ... Stil no lasting image just the quick flash when selecting connect and then black phone image ??? I'm foxed my PC is very clean and running 8.1 Mce

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I did ven ! Uninstalled the drivers when plugged in, uninstalled the app, rebooted updated graphic drivers, shut down anything else that may possibly affect connection but still no joy, oddly I can control the phone with the mouse on the PC screen by guessing where apps might be on the blank phone image, the 3 phone buttons work , back home and search, they all affect the phone in the correct manner so remote connection is active but the live image refuses to show. Once the PC app is opened the phone displays the connect banner, I select connect and briefly I see the phones image on the PC but then it just disappears and wont come back, I even tried setting the PC app to windows7 XP and lower res ... Stil no lasting image just the quick flash when selecting connect and then black phone image ??? I'm foxed my PC is very clean and running 8.1 Mce

Wow.. Sorry m8.. Even i'm stumped :/

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Worked first time for me on an HTC 8X, no driver issues whatsoever and I had the Windows Phone for desktop app installed already (Windows 7). Very impressed overall. WP just keeps getting better.

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
This is what I see 99% of the time, the other 1% it's either completely black, or has the outline of a phone, but no live images

3v5KmdW.png

Saurabh Sharan

May 22, 2014
Visit site
HI Guys,

I have windows Nokia 625 , i have installed PMScreen on my windows laptop but screen is still black and nothing popup message is coming on my phone once connected to port 2.0 which it support. Nothing happening. Do you have any idea that it works on Nokia 625 or not...

Thanks,
Saurabh Sharan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz