can't connect my lumia to my pc windows 8.1

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello brothers :D
I've got problem trying connecting my lumia 1320 wp8.1 to my pc running windows 8.1
I've attached image :D

Any ideas ?

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    3.6 KB · Views: 160

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Andrei Rinea

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Fixed a friend's of mine Lumia 930 connectivity issues too!

Thanks!

Microsoft should fix the N versions via AUTOMATIC Windows Updates. (i.e. we did run the automatic updates but this package did not get through)

Zac Chacon

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Maybe you can help me too. I don't have the Windows N version as far as I can tell. I have 64 bit Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center. My Lumia 1020 is running the Developers Preview. Since that was installed, my connection has become unreliable. For example, right now, I can here the connect tone over and over again but it never connects to my PC. When it does, it repeatedly installs the drivers, sometimes successfully and sometimes not. I thought it might be the jack itself since the cable does wiggle a bit when plugged in at the phone, but it seems to charge fine. Just doesn't get recognized as a device.

vips2644

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
hello....bro

i got a solution for it.
i had suffered with same problem even I dont open my gmail account on my lumia 1320..

solution is :

plz update your Windows OS from 8 to 8.1 or 8.1 to 10..

how to install that process given on google web search..

Daniel Okoli

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys i have the same issue wt Salah above (connecting my lumia 630 to my laptop).
The only difference is that my OS is Wins 8.1 single language, uninstalling drivers and trying other ports is not working. On trying the link for the media feature update, it shows error that update is not compatible with my OS. pls any help?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism