"try again in 61046 minutes"

qudahamohammad

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
So I was normally watching YouTube on Internet Explorer on my Nokia Lumia 920 (Windows Phone 8.1) and I had 83% charge on my phone and in the middle of the video, my phone closed off...
so I turned it back on and my lock-screen is black and it says the following:
"try again in 61046 minutes" as if I entered the wrong a wrong password or something.

I tried to soft reset my phone (power button + volume down) and nothing happened, I still had the 61046 minutes and I noticed that the phone's date has changed into 23rd of March and the time is 5AM.

then I closed my phone normally (hold power button + slide down to turn off) and the date has back into 3rd of May but time is 2:01 (current time is 4:34) and it says that I have to wait for 748 minutes till I can "try" to unlock the phone.

then I tried to hard-reset my phone (volume + power + camera buttons) but if functions as a soft reset, I guess they changed the way the hard reset works after they've released the Nokia Lumia 630 (no camera button).

Can anybody help me with this? My browser in Windows Phone 8.1 is always turning my phone off but nothing like this happened before, it's really bad and I have an outing tonight and if I didn't answer my whatsapp messages my friends would think that I am ditching them or something :crying:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
hard reset method
1. Turn your Lumia 920 off.
2. Press Volume DOWN and keep pressing it while you connect the charger until you see an exclamation mark!.
3. Press - in this order - Volume UP - Volume DOWN - POWER - VOLUME DOWN.
4. Your phone will reset and reboot. Please be patient during the reset process.

qudahamohammad

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
hard reset method
1. Turn your Lumia 920 off.
2. Press Volume DOWN and keep pressing it while you connect the charger until you see an exclamation mark!.
3. Press - in this order - Volume UP - Volume DOWN - POWER - VOLUME DOWN.
4. Your phone will reset and reboot. Please be patient during the reset process.

done this and I've got some images of cogs spinning (just like after the update) with an empty bar under it.

I'll be patient and I'll reply back once done

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo