- 05-04-2014, 05:37 PM #2
Hi there Skanic.
Let's see if we can figure the problem out here.
This was a problem for many initially after installing the preview.
How long have you been at 8.1?
Did you re-enter your Microsoft account information after taking the preview?
Can you log on to the Microsoft account via desktop then see the store from there?
I get "Can't connect to the store" at times also.
This normally doesn't last long for me however.
- 05-04-2014, 05:40 PM #3
I think store is down for some people... My friend had Lumia 1020 which is on windows 8 he also cannot connect to store since 2 days....i think some work is going on... Thou ism on 8.1 on 1020 and my store is working fine
01-01-2015, 04:10 PM #9
- 1 Posts
Hi I had same problems with Nokia Lumia , spoke to phone provider they were as much use as a chocolate T pot. However played about with setting and solved my problem. Dont know if ir will work for you guys but here is what I did. I went to settings system access point and changed select operator to mine. I dont know why it had changed but it had. Now all is working well
- By zayen in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 03:47 PM
- By Saad 11 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2014, 03:37 PM
- By meddyrainzo in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2014, 01:45 PM
- By HoosierDaddy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2014, 01:36 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 11:50 AM