- 05-14-2014, 12:47 AM #1
Since updating to 8.1 my video app has failed to work. I have the app installed but if I click on the app list it does nothing, if I long press I get option to pin to start but that's all. I have it on my start screen but its greyed out and pressing does nothing. Today I see there is an update for the app great I thought can finally use it again but to my surprise I cant download the update, when I go to the store and go to video it says I have it installed but gives me no option to update or in fact gives me no options what's so ever.
I'm not really up for hard reset as don't have the time atm but I didn't know if there is a way I can uninstall the app or force the update.
Thanks for any help in advance
- 05-14-2014, 02:25 AM #2
To force update your app , go to store /tap on three dots/settings /check for updates / if you are on a wifi connection it will download automatically else it will give you a notification to download on a mobile data or wait for wifi to download the update.
- 05-14-2014, 10:00 AM #4
How to uninstall any OEM app on Windows Phone 8 or 8.1 | Windows Phone Central
but I am not sure if this will help you uninstall Xbox video app but you can give it a try :)
- By gwh34t in forum BingReplies: 8Last Post: 05-29-2014, 01:22 AM
- By abhishek singh21 in forum Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for DevelopersReplies: 9Last Post: 05-15-2014, 07:07 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:11 AM
- By Srikanth3d in forum Windows Central for Windows Phone - App SupportReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:09 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 07:11 PM