Bill Adama

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello,I want to restart my phone but I'm facing a problem,if I will reset I will loose my data right?I worked a lot on royal revolt and I really don't want to get lost all my progress,oh and my mom love "my talking tom"and she will probably kill me if I lost her progress.Give me some advices please.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
No way out. If games are not updates to 8.1, you lose progress with hard reset, simple.

Restart = you don't lose.
Reset = it's all gone.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello,I want to restart my phone but I'm facing a problem,if I will reset I will loose my data right?I worked a lot on royal revolt and I really don't want to get lost all my progress,oh and my mom love "my talking tom"and she will probably kill me if I lost her progress.Give me some advices please.

Does your phone have an SD card slot? You could upload everything there if it does.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Go to storage sense, and you'll see the options to move apps, downloads, photos; & music, & video, and podcasts, to your sd card.

Oops, I just noticed - it says "new" apps, downloads, photos; & music, video, and podcasts. Sorry for the false hope, still try to move what you can first in case it's not just only new stuff able to be moved.

kvenkat222

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
If u r using Windows 8.1 then go to settings and open storage sense, then it shows a option phone and SD card, then click on phone and it shows apps+games. Open it and select the games and apps you would like to move to memory card and press move and select move to conform that's it... Enjoy windows phone

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Go to storage sense, and you'll see the options to move apps, downloads, photos; & music, video, and podcasts, to your sd card.

If u r using Windows 8.1 then go to settings and open storage sense, then it shows a option phone and SD card, then click on phone and it shows apps+games. Open it and select the games and apps you would like to move to memory card and press move and select move to conform that's it... Enjoy windows phone

Are you folks sure about what you are recommending?

I don't have a device with an SD card, so I can't test this myself, but according to this thread your documents, music and videos will be preserved, but nothing app-related. That would also mean all game progress is lost, even if it is stored on the SD card.

kvenkat222

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I played talking tom up to level 43 by unfortunately I uninstalled it. When I reinstall talking tom to my surprise it contained from where I left...I think the game data must be saved...

kvenkat222

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello,I want to restart my phone but I'm facing a problem,if I will reset I will loose my data right?I worked a lot on royal revolt and I really don't want to get lost all my progress,oh and my mom love "my talking tom"and she will probably kill me if I lost her progress. What is the problem for reset.......

zamfirm

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello,I want to restart my phone but I'm facing a problem,if I will reset I will loose my data right?I worked a lot on royal revolt and I really don't want to get lost all my progress,oh and my mom love "my talking tom"and she will probably kill me if I lost her progress. What is the problem for reset.......

Hi Bill,
Did you lost your game progress on My Talking Tom after hard-reset?
Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)