Change FB profile pic in Windows phone 8.1

Donel_282

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys... One of the coolest features that I used to showoff to my friends using ****droid, that I could change my profile pic straight from the Me hub, but since the Facebook integration is pulled off I can't do it anyway, or I couldn't just find it... Help please!!!

Shobin Drogan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
No i don't think you can change your profile picture anymore from the Me hub which kinda sucks, but if you want your facebook contacts to appear and your Me tile to show your profile picture, you have to first go to the settings in the facebook app, hit settings, and enable "Connect with my phone".
Enter your Me tile and tap on your picture if you want to change your photo to your facebook profile pic.
Also, if you want your contacts on facebook to appear on the people hub, do the same thing. People hub>Tap on show some accounts>check the facebook box>Disable hide contacts without phone numbers .

wizll

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Was just trying to do this very thing and want able to. No way to change profile pic in the Facebook app either

nadr_xd

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
is there any other way of uploading facebook profile picture?? like directly from the app it self??
and can one add description to profile picture?

anfaal ali

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Actually there is a way...go into the fb app,go to ur profile pics album and upload the pic there and select the,option make it your profile pic..that would do it..same effect as before,but a couple of steps more..?9?6

mala ahuja

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys... One of the coolest features that I used to showoff to my friends using ****droid, that I could change my profile pic straight from the Me hub, but since the Facebook integration is pulled off I can't do it anyway, or I couldn't just find it... Help please!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786