is there any tool vibrate if the caller answer

abusal7

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi how are you ?
in my previous phone HTC 8x when the caller answer, the phone vibrate ,but in my new phone Nokia Lumia 1320
does not do that.
is there any way or tool to make this happen ??

Thank you .

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello, and welcome!

I'm not aware of any feature where the phone would vibrate when the caller answers. (that's news to me)

If its not on the phone, then I don't think you will be able to do anything about it as of now unfortunately. (I'd like that feature)

dino73n

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I had that feature on N900 and it works only when phone is not on the ear. Proximity sensor disable that feature because feature is useless when phone is on the ear.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Camelia Sfica

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
when connection is established SAR has the bigest values...so...it think is very usefull aplication...unfortunately i can t find it on wp 8.1

samtronX

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
This feature was there in HTC Mozart and HTC 8X but in 930 I cant find it. It is a very useful feature if someone has put some caller tune which you don't want to hear or hate listening to the ringing sound

xpressoz

May 29, 2014
Visit site
With the latest build of win10 preview my phone started to vibrate when someone is answering, anyone knows where i can disable it, cant find the option in settings

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
MS must add it on this w10p

With the latest build of win10 preview my phone started to vibrate when someone is answering, anyone knows where i can disable it, cant find the option in settings

The irony!

But I'm not aware of an option to disable, that will hopefully change in the future.

EDIT: There's an option in the Phone settings on the most recent build! I don't know if it was there or not.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos