How to get Background on the new Xbox Music app.

Jan Marcelo

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Guys i found a solution how to get background pic on the new xbox music app.

PS: Make sure that you off the "Show streaming music in my collection" in the settings, And your region is set to US.
-Search the artist you want to get the background in the store. Press the small circle search button on the lower mid to search.
Ex "Paramore"
-Then click on any album, Then press the 3 dots on the lower right.
-Then press add to... Then collection.

And..... Wolah!

10439723_786067488094328_1074619357_n.jpg 10423392_786067751427635_2131563749_n.jpg

Last edited:

Adriaan NL

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
To be honest, I wish there was a possibility to turn them all off! Some are really horrible: just a combination of 2-3 album covers, like Petri Alanko. So annoying.

But a good tip for understanding Xbox Music better :)

herbertsnow

Banned
Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't work. I only see background pics for songs I bought on xbox.

Update:

Never mind it works now. What does add to collection do anyway?

Jan Marcelo

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
It adds Online Music to your collection, and to not see those. You should disable the "Show streaming music in my collection" Settings on the app.

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Guys i found a solution how to get background pic on the new xbox music app.

PS: Make sure that you off the "Show streaming music in my collection" in the settings, And your region is set to US.
-Search the artist you want to get the background in the store. Press the small circle search button on the lower mid to search.
Ex "Paramore"
-Then click on any album, Then press the 3 dots on the lower right.
-Then press add to... Then collection.

And..... Wolah!

View attachment 68623 View attachment 68624
Thanks really worked for me.......😁

AnubhavSingh

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Dude,didn't worked for me. Because i can't even search the artist. Also, I get the "music" header instead of "xbox music". Region is set to US. But I'm from India. Can anybody help me?wp_ss_20140807_0002.png

AbhishekSinha1601

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Dude,didn't worked for me. Because i can't even search the artist. Also, I get the "music" header instead of "xbox music". Region is set to US. But I'm from India. Can anybody help me?View attachment 75694
Your Xbox profile region should be set to US to get the Xbox Music header. Moreover, Cortana music integration is not available on your device unless your Xbox region is same as that of your phone's region.

naveen felix

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Update: Thanks a lot man..! Changed the region & nw everythings fine...But a small doubt.:-will changing the region give any trouble in the future...???

AbhishekSinha1601

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Update: Thanks a lot man..! Changed the region & nw everythings fine...But a small doubt.:-will changing the region give any trouble in the future...???
Nope. Xbox music is not available in India, so there shouldn't be any problem related to music. But if you have a Xbox 🎮 console, then you cannot purchase games of your region is set to US. Btw you can change your region again after 3 months.

Suds008

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey broda how to change Xbox music region to Us m from india?![i hv changed my phone region to Us!
Your Xbox profile region should be set to US to get the Xbox Music header. Moreover, Cortana music integration is not available on your device unless your Xbox region is same as that of your phone's region.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3