Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140615_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140615_0001.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 13

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded and tried it. Unfortunately it's not making use of WiFi Direct, which means that all devices that you want to share from or to need to be connected to the same WiFi network. Not much of a problem for me, but it means you can't use it on the go. :/

I hope the app will be entirely translated later as I'm not able to read Chinese. :)

And currently when trying to send a file it aggregates all available media files and displays them in one huge list. This doesn't only take a lot of time to load, but is also inconvinient if you're looking for one single picture/song.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded and tried it. Unfortunately it's not making use of WiFi Direct, which means that all devices that you want to share from or to need to be connected to the same WiFi network. Not much of a problem for me, but it means you can't use it on the go. :/

I hope the app will be entirely translated later as I'm not able to read Chinese. :)

And currently when trying to send a file it aggregates all available media files and displays them in one huge list. This doesn't only take a lot of time to load, but is also inconvinient if you're looking for one single picture/song.
Even Win8.1 do not gives ability to use WiFi direct for developers. Yes, you can work with it, but not in the way you can do it on android devices. So do not expect same functionality.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte