Official Lockscreen app bugs

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Here's another bug:

I installed the app, used it, didn't really like it, and uninstalled it. Now, everytime I turn the phone on I get 'resuming' message and it takes a second or two to show my previous lockscreen. Once it even resumed with the default factory reset lockscreen. I restarted the phone (soft reset) with the same result.

It's a little annoying; I hope after an eventual factory reset it'll clear up.

FOLLOW-UP: Reinstalling the app stops the 'resuming' message. Hopefully they'll clean up the uninstall process in a new version.

I had the same problem with it not unlocking right away. I didn't connect it to the lock screen though. It was right after I had moved all my apps from my SD card to the phone, so I wondered if that was it, but the lock screen makes a lot more sense.

kayyumzp

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Yes.. Old lock screen appears some times instead of live lock screen..
And quick status notification count of default apps icon shows correct but installed applications like WhatsApp, Facebook, etc shows star 🌟 instead of an app icon
Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

IrfanSharil

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
When I long press the camera button to wake up the phone and capture some photos, the screen shows the lock screen instead of the Nokia Camera app. And when I pressed the camera button again, it captured a photo with my screen showing the lock screen.

Anybody facing the same issue as mine? L1520 user here.

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I am uninstalling this app. Will use it again later. Normal use of the phone is affected and response is delayed for coming back to home screen.

dnanian

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have to say, I'm not a big fan of this app. The physics of the "bounce" on a failed unlock is poor, especially compared to the original. 3rd party app "icons" turn into "stars". It's harder to unlock (requires a harder swipe). The delay switching between the fake, captured screen and the real screen is long and distracting.

Basically, it doesn't offer any real advantages over the built-in lockscreen, and has many disadvantages. Too bad - perhaps fixable. We'll see!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon