Please Vote - Ability to refresh music library (+metadata) in Xbox Music

Ahmadali Shafiee

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
We know that Music in Windows Phone 8.1 is a bit messy (recet version is much better than first version) but I'm using this app as my primary music player in WP8.1 (and I thinks many are the same)

One of the problems in the app is it doesn't refresh metadata when I modify them via apps like Tag Editor.

Xbox Music in the Windows 8 is the same.

So I created this suggestion in xbox music uservoice and it'll be great if you vote this suggestion.

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I have just succumb to this problem. I didn't use XBM on Windows Phone much until I got my Lumia 930. I loaded about 6GB of music in one go and it took ages for it all to turn up in the app. Then about a week later I made some changes to some of the meta data in some of the tracks and re-sync'd the music to the phone, overwriting what was there. I'm still waiting for it to update. There's no simple refresh button to reflect changes. I'm almost ready to delete the entire library and upload it all again.

VOTED!

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
something similar happened here, everytime I overwrite a song it becomes unplayable through the xbm app, but I can open it using "files" seems like the metadata gets corrupted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven