Xbox Music adding album art, now available

darkkiwi77

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
So, I've noticed that many people on here can not add album art to their devices running the developer 8.1. I'm on a Verizon Nokia Lumia 928, so I do not know if this will work on all devices, but this method did not work for me until I updated to the latest XBM update.
1. Make sure the latest XBM app is downloaded
2. Download the free Tag Editor app from the store
3. Go into your music folder, through the app, and find an artist that does not have album art in XBM
4. Go to the bottom of the screen, find the three dots and hit select all, then click the pencil
5. Up before the tagging there will either be an image (that for some reason does not show in XBM) or will be a spot that says "add image"
6. If add image appears, go onto the internet and save the cover of the album, if a picture appears you can hit a part of the tag (I suggest the artist) then hit space and backspace so the little disk icon will appear white at the bottom of the screen.
7. Click save
8.Go into your XBM app and it should be there.

It will not appear instantaneously, I did have to wait about thirty seconds. It does work better if the music app is closed. If the album art does appear and you have recently played the album with out album art, you will need to play a song again to get rid of the ugly black from it having no cover.

Hope this helps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills