New Update 8.10.14192.280

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Nothing new in this update. It's just an update to facilitate future updates

Why am I being required to take the latest Developer Preview Program - Microsoft Community

This update contains our usual scope of fixes and improvements. We’re requiring this update so we can continue to test our update systems. The update will show as a "critical update" on your phone.

Taking this update will get you to the latest build that we offer for the Windows Phone Preview for Developers program. This update will automatically install 72 hours after it’s been downloaded—or you can install it sooner. If you want to opt out of the program or do not wish to take this update, open the Preview for Developers app on your phone and clear the Enable Preview for Developers check box.

magicdesign

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
A few apps greyed out after update and stuck on installing. I uninstalled and re installed to finish them off.

Haven't had the tap scroll issue on the 1520 since the update.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Installed this update on my Lumia 1320. The phone still lags after having 1GB RAM. Windows Phones seems to be falling into the lagdroid dungen. :angry:

mikey2toes

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
My htc 8x DP is mush quicker with fewer lags and little to no resuming....... Will report back on the battery life. I also had the grayed out app issue but removed and reinstalled it and it worked.

alex athanasopoulos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I think that a few bugs and resuming problems are gone now gone from my Lumia 920. Even the resuming from the live lockscreen (sometimes the bing wallpaper appears instead of the live lockscreen).

I don't have noticed any graphic glitches or battery drain.

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
as some one said once does the battery needs to be full and then unplug and update or have it on charge while the update is going on. Apparently the later screws up the calibration of the battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3