Switching between Wifi and Mobile Data automatically on 1320 and 730

Anand PH

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

I am using Lumia 1320 as my primary phone and Lumia 730 as my second phone.
The 1320 is on Cyan with latest PFD 14219 and the 730 is on Denim with latest PFD 14219.

I usually have both Wifi and Mobile data on so that the phones can be connected to Wifi at Home and Office and to the Mobile network during other times.

The 1320 seemed to have no problems till now to disconnect from Wifi and connect to Mobile data once i leave the range and connect to a know wifi once back in range.
Of late, the phone does not connect to Mobile network once i leave the Wifi range automatically and i have to restart the phone to connect to mobile data. I sometimes switch off wifi before leaving the range so that the phone gets the mobile data
This is not the case always, it does sometimes connect to Mobile data automatically once i leave the Wifi range.

The 730 seems to have the same problem as mentioned above but is less prone than the 1320.

I read somewhere that having the Mobile data toggle in the action center might by the culprit and have removed that now but the issue still continues.

Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it? Any help on this will be appreciated!

Thanks!
Anand

Sunil Torgalmath

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Using Lumia 730 from 2014 November, Iam also having the same issue. Not noticed this issue with lumia 720. (is it because it has a single sim?)
FYI...Using Airtel network for primary and data, The second sim is of BSNL.
I get the mobile data only after i restart the phone. Any work around would be highly appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720