Hardware Requirements for Windows Phone 8.1!!

nothanks91

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
can anyone confirm that whether windows phone 8.1 will be fully featured on all current WP8 Devices or will it miss certain features like Lumia 520 Doesn't have Glance due to Hardware Limitations?

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
it will, but the question is "will every device gets all features?"

Yes. Every Windows Phone device is good on updates after a year and a half after initial release. No phone has been out for a year and a half yet. So every phone is good for this update. It was also confirmed in the SDK that has been the biggest news since yesterday, look for it (I'm on the app and can't quote from it or I would.) ;)

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
can anyone confirm that whether windows phone 8.1 will be fully featured on all current WP8 Devices or will it miss certain features like Lumia 520 Doesn't have Glance due to Hardware Limitations?

Can you name a GDR2 or GDR3 feature that no current device has received due to "hardware limitations?" The only one I know if is the extra tile on the screen, which requires a larger screen.

Glance, Nokia Camera, etc are not features of the Windows Phone OS, but rather are OEM firmware enhancements.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss