WiFi Direct is coming or not in wp8.1 blue update?

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
is this confirmed?

and what about mobile data(cellular data) on/off toggle in quick settings? coz in all leaks it is missing...

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
is this confirmed?

and what about mobile data(cellular data) on/off toggle in quick settings? coz in all leaks it is missing...

It is a leak. Leak is a leak. You take it the way you like it generally. I say it has that toggle. But do you trust me with a leak?

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hope ms will add this toggle in quick settings..
mobile data toggle is mostly used in developing countries.. we have limited data plans..

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
will it be a native on wp8.1 or we have to install an app for it?
i think a native feature will make it possible to connect with anyone easily.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
It's confirmed. Also: Action Center is customizable per the user's desire. You can chose which settings are set up for quick access. Want cellular data to be a quick access setting? Done.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
From where u confirm that quick settings has Cellular data?
prove ur point.

It's been confirmed that you can chose what goes in the Action Center. It's customizable, just like your Start Screen. Again: want cellular data in your Action Center as a quick setting? You can do that. I'm not sure how else to explain...

wapoz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
It's been confirmed that you can chose what goes in the Action Center. It's customizable, just like your Start Screen. Again: want cellular data in your Action Center as a quick setting? You can do that. I'm not sure how else to explain...

Actually, from video and picture leaks so far, Cellular data appears to be left out of the quick settings available.

Andr3sfc

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Actually, from video and picture leaks so far, Cellular data appears to be left out of the quick settings available.

Well, he said the quick settings will be customizable, i.e., you'll be able to set, for example, cellular data on it.

I don't have the time to confirm this information now, though.

wapoz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Well, he said the quick settings will be customizable, i.e., you'll be able to set, for example, cellular data on it.

I don't have the time to confirm this information now, though.

Watch the video, Cellular Data on/off is NOT in the available choices for quick settings:

The settings are listed alphabetically, and cellular data is not among the list of options.

More proof:

1939587_628248547222633_1302474378_o.png

It's not under the list of settings that can be toggled by Cortana either.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Watch the video, Cellular Data on/off is NOT in the available choices for quick settings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8nmCGCeFmo

The settings are listed alphabetically, and cellular data is not among the list of options.

More proof:

View attachment 57814

It's not under the list of settings that can be toggled by Cortana either.

Huh, pity that they forgot it. Too my knowledge, the Action Center is customizable. One would assume Microsoft would include cellular data as an option, would they not?

But alas, it seems they've forgotten about cellular data: a shame for those who need to frequently toggle it on and off. :/

wapoz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
It's an early SDK so many additions might be coming in further SDKs so don't loose hope ;)

Doubtful. That video was released late last week. 8.1 is feature complete at this point. The time leafing up to launch now is just small revisions, testing, and bug fixes. Better to know what to expect rather than get your hopes up based on no substantial evidence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon