come on StopMusic already!

honeyrapper

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Everybody has an app installed to remove the music controls popup, right? I mean after all those updates, how hard could it be to put an X on the right.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1393512549604.jpg
    1393512549604.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 78

honeyrapper

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
If you really can't wait the 3 seconds, all you have to do is push the back button and it goes away.

The problem is with the amount of screen it covers up, bad for gaming. Pushing the back button works, but if you time it wrong then you end up exiting the app you're in, and then the cussing...

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Music playing is one of top 3 features I use my phone for, so I'd rather see music controls stay there forever. I've never used kill the music apps, I tried it once, and it was useless to waste space for a kill music icon. It disappears eventually, but as I said, I'd rather see it didn't.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
The problem is with the amount of screen it covers up, bad for gaming. Pushing the back button works, but if you time it wrong then you end up exiting the app you're in, and then the cussing...

I know what you mean about the timing, I have done that some times...wait 2.5 seconds to push the back button and as you are reaching for it it disappears. AHHH! haha

But the exact same thing could happen if you had an 'X' you want to tap. You go to tap the X and it disappears and you tap something in the game and all of a sudden you a nuking Canada in the game you were playing! Obviously there is never an acceptable reason to nuke Canada.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon