Windows Phone 8.1 Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
It could,
its a nonofficial released update, its not from the manufacturer or from your provider.
Just read the smal print of your contract or warrantyagreement.

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
weird, it said "zoekin in store" and "apps and games", but with music hub logo, maybe it is some kind of bug or lag like when you fast switching app between app, you get this, but what is "zoekin in store" and does music hub has a store now??

Well, in my final Lumia Black build it's still the same. If I open the Music hub and from there the store, the store will have the music icon in the app switcher.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
The screeny i posted was created by just visiting the store and than the backbutton.
I just remember, between the Preview and just before the Black roled out, there was a other update from MS.
Maybe they resolved the issues in that update.

We dont know if MS wil follow that same path again, and there is no choice than to whait and see wat happends.
I would advice to be cautious, and wait for the first results.
Mayby beeing selfish, but i rather wait a day and read about some issues and hopefully solutions .
then be the first one who has to report about having those issues.

cysuresh

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
It is very hard for all wp fan boys to pass the remaining days/time until build 2014, Whenever I saw the calandar or clock, my mind automatically counts remaining days to build. Can't wait too,

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I really hope Vodafone UK play nicely and release it quickly. They have a baaaaaad habit of delaying OS updates for ages on the basis that they're "testing network suitability......"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad