Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes
  1.    #1  
    Countdown to the greatest update yet!
    Jazmac likes this.

Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by agrawaladitya192 View Post
    Countdown to the greatest update yet!
    imageuploadedbywpcentral-forums1394704740.169795.jpg
    Haha! kinda funny using "greatest update yet". I mean it's just from WP8 to WP8.1 OS but YEAH! Excited!!

Been using my Lumia 920 first day sold in Singapore! I remember checking, queue-ing and most carrier stores sold out. Was like WTH! haha!
    Finally got it in 1 carrier at basement level somewhere in the corner where not many people pass by. I was lucky actually. The last stock! Wooohooo!
    But its black colour. Wanted red :(

Yep am excited for the GREATEST UPDATE too! Coming to 2 years! Yaaay!!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaifudin Baruchah View Post
    Haha! kinda funny using "greatest update yet". I mean it's just from WP8 to WP8.1 OS but YEAH! Excited!!

Been using my Lumia 920 first day sold in Singapore! I remember checking, queue-ing and most carrier stores sold out. Was like WTH! haha!
    Finally got it in 1 carrier at basement level somewhere in the corner where not many people pass by. I was lucky actually. The last stock! Wooohooo!
    But its black colour. Wanted red :(

Yep am excited for the GREATEST UPDATE too! Coming to 2 years! Yaaay!!!
    yeah. Counting days.:)
  5.    #5  
    23 Days to Go
    :) <3

Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    23 Days to Go
    :) <3
    Actually it's 20 days.
    xandros9 likes this.
  7.    #7  
    Sorry over-excitement. :P

Yeah and then we will wait for carriers to release it in maybe fall... (I hope I'm wrong lol)
    RJ Priest likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nyolc8 View Post
    Yeah and then we will wait for carriers to release it in maybe fall... (I hope I'm wrong lol)
    Exactly. I'm wondering how that is going to pan out, especially with Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey Pierce View Post
    Exactly. I'm wondering how that is going to pan out, especially with Verizon.
    Just use Dev Preview, I can't wait too long!

Global Posts
    4,043 Global Posts
    PIN
    Private Message
    Quote Originally Posted by nyolc8 View Post
    Haha! True, but if you sign up to the Dev Preview you can get pretty much the final build much, much sooner.
    Jazmac likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaifudin Baruchah View Post
    I know you're only joking, but this really should be considered WP9 by the size of the updates. If MS didn't have Windows 8.1 and WRT 8.1, I wouldn't be surprised if they called this WP9.

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Yeah i think thats too... 8.1 is fot 8.x series of OS. ( it will be crazy if Win8.1 + WinRT8.1 + WinPhone 9 :D :D )
  14.    #14  
    19 Days to go!:)
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by mmm273 View Post
    Yeah i think thats too... 8.1 is fot 8.x series of OS. ( it will be crazy if Win8.1 + WinRT8.1 + WinPhone 9 :D :D )
    I think by the time windows Phone 9 comes out, it will be merged with Windows RT. They already said there wont be three different OS's. Hopefully sooner than later
    19 Days to go!:)
    Nope, not going to happen

I heard from a friend that his brother knows a guy who has heard from a cleaninglady who works for a lady that has a son who worked in a garage
    and serviced a officeclerk's car and found a piece of paper that says that the dev-preview is not comming out during April
    The guy who's putting it on line is on vacation and the one who's replacing him is on sick leave.
    So it takes a bit longer.....sorry i hate to bring it to you but please don't shoot the Messenger, i just told you what i heard.

Global Posts
    3,730 Global Posts
    PIN
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Bruskowiz View Post
    Nope, not going to happen

I heard from a friend that his brother knows a guy who has heard from a cleaninglady who works for a lady that has a son who worked in a garage
    and serviced a officeclerk's car and found a piece of paper that says that the dev-preview is not comming out during April
    The guy who's putting it on line is on vacation and the one who's replacing him is on sick leave.
    So it takes a bit longer.....sorry i hate to bring it to you but please don't shoot the Messenger, i just told you what i heard.
    LOL

Former government worker here.
    Makes perfect sense to me!
    snowmutt likes this.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by ssgt bruskowiz View Post
    nope, not going to happen

i heard from a friend that his brother knows a guy who has heard from a cleaninglady who works for a lady that has a son who worked in a garage
    and serviced a officeclerk's car and found a piece of paper that says that the dev-preview is not comming out during april
    the guy who's putting it on line is on vacation and the one who's replacing him is on sick leave.
    So it takes a bit longer.....sorry i hate to bring it to you but please don't shoot the messenger, i just told you what i heard.

lol :d

I was all about getting out of my Samsung and my wife's iPhone and switching over/back to a Windows phone. I am so ready and watched the ATT stuff come and figured I'll wait for the Verizon stuff. The Icon is released and I want THAT phone and have been waiting what seems like at least a year and then, woof, it's here! And now I just cant do it since I've waited this long I am waiting for an 8.1 phone. Well two of them to be exact. But I will say this to Verizon this time around, if you don't get in on the first wave of 8.1 phones I am leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by beerme1 View Post
    I was all about getting out of my Samsung and my wife's iPhone and switching over/back to a Windows phone. I am so ready and watched the ATT stuff come and figured I'll wait for the Verizon stuff. The Icon is released and I want THAT phone and have been waiting what seems like at least a year and then, woof, it's here! And now I just cant do it since I've waited this long I am waiting for an 8.1 phone. Well two of them to be exact. But I will say this to Verizon this time around, if you don't get in on the first wave of 8.1 phones I am leaving.
    Verizon: disappointment is what we do best.
    But really Verizon releases one windows flagship phone a year. I really don't see them pushing another phone out this year ��
    snowmutt likes this.

Can't wait...

Ahhhhhhhh........😵😵😵

Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    imageuploadedbywpcentral-forums1394792472.783155.jpg
  24.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by poiman View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1394792472.783155.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	204.0 KB 
ID:	59527
    yeah perfect :)

Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I'm almost sure the time seems to go slower when you are counting the days. Still, I can't resist to do it! :P
Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast