new update of wp 8.1

noor khan1

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Dear All

good morning.

i am really worried about the fact that windows phone does not have videos players like vlc or kmplayer. also the platform is not able to play flash videos and i am unable to watch the world t20 live streaming provided by my isp... can anyone tell me whether the new update i.e 8.1 will support flash videos and other video players.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
vlc just released for Windows 8. VLC is working on the RT and WP8 app right now. Probably next 2-3 months. Also, no smartphone supports flash, but you may be able to find an app that can play flash videos. Try flash video or metro browser. There are a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Zapella Tiago

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
VLC for Windows 8 is just nothing more than disappoint, one year for developing something like that.
WP8 users must to have MoliPlayer, is the best solution ever.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Dear All

good morning.

i am really worried about the fact that windows phone does not have videos players like vlc or kmplayer. also the platform is not able to play flash videos and i am unable to watch the world t20 live streaming provided by my isp... can anyone tell me whether the new update i.e 8.1 will support flash videos and other video players.

Adobe dropped support for mobile so no more future developments or updates, you should've known that neither WP8 nor IOS or Android support flash natively

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6