Post your latest Start Screen & Backgrounds!

instantk

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
re: Post your latest Start Screen & Backgrounds!

My first post in this thread.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140906_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140906_0001.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 53

Davulsukur

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

I wanted to change my start screen but didn't know what too at the time. Still unsure, I will search through this thread later for some inspiration. For now though its like this.

Id love to be able to change the colour of the icons.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140907_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140907_0001.png
    108 KB · Views: 45

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Hows this?
qyhu2asu.png
bapyzuna.png

Sent from Nokia Lumia 625 via Tapatalk

cdanieljohn

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site

is there an app than can capture the screen of you phone, capture like a video like jsut for about 5 secs or somethin'.

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

Spacey, very nice screen. may I ask what clock tile that is ? I am having trouble finding a decent clock tile.
Cheers, LL13-

Thanks!

The digital clock on the left side is called TimeMe Tile, the analog clock on the right is called Analog Clock Tile.

Steven Ealy

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site

Clock Hub works great for me. Even when it does go out of sync you hit the tile it literally updates in about 1 second. The phone just flashes and boom tile instantly updated. I've only had it not show me the correct time once. So its been pretty reliable.

Steven Ealy

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site

Clock Hub works great for me. Even when it does go out of sync you hit the tile it literally updates in about 1 second. The phone just flashes and boom tile instantly updated. I've only had it not show me the correct time once. So its been pretty reliable.

Thanks!

The digital clock on the left side is called TimeMe Tile, the analog clock on the right is called Analog Clock Tile.

lsteven47

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Re: WP 8.1 Start Screen Backgrounds Thread (Official)

These are both beautiful photos and you've inspired me to work more diligently to learn my Nokia 920 camera. Thank you. Do you have your camera options set to upload the highest quality photo to OneDrive? The default is a lower resolution, I believe. You can check your upload settings in Settings--applications--photo+camera--upload.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre