Update available in India. Think it could be cyan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I have no free time to play with you guys!! I shared what i found. I am not 100% sure if its cyan as i said earlier but i do see an update is ready to be installed. I 'll update after i have it installed. Yes..i have l525 and India is no more a country to be considered as third world:)

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have no free time to play with you guys!! I shared what i found. I am not 100% sure if its cyan as i said earlier but i do see an update is ready to be installed. I 'll update after i have it installed. Yes..i have l525 and India is no more a country to be considered as third world:)

I still think you have a language pack update. Also, next time you have such updates, post about them after you are sure what they are.

abhirajsoni

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site

Hmm. But you know its excitement. Hope you are installing it right now. Can you tell me the size of update.?

Sharooq Salaudeen

May 28, 2014
Visit site
It must probably be a language update. I also get that notification about update ready guys. Its not wp 8.1. As someone earlier said how would windows phone 8.1 be in India before US releases it

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I still think you have a language pack update. Also, next time you have such updates, post about them after you are sure what they are.

you don't need to tell me when to post things and when not!! You too think it can be language pack update but not sure or confident enough. So, wait and watch!!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
you unsure whether it cyan or 8.1 but your title say "lumia cyan is out in india"..... misleading title.

Which could be interpreted as trolling as there is nothing here to back the claim up.

For 8.0 users, Cyan is the 8.1 update so it can't be either/or. All users on DP would probably get is a minor update and the Cyan firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss