Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

dubr

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
So I purchased my 1520 from Malaysia. I reside in Australia.

No 8.1 update as yet?

Was previously running 8.1 for DP.
Then reverted back to 8 by using Nokia Software Recovery Tool.

Should I be able to update to 8.1?

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Question to OP: Can you add in first post, that currently the DP users are NOT receiving Cyan, and MS are working to fix the BitLocker issue so the DP users will start receiving Cyan as soon as possible.

There are too much people asking "Are you on DP!?!?!?" "Do you have Black/8.0/DP?!?!?!?" "Will I be able to upgrade from DP!?!?!?!!?" "What about DP?!?!??!" etc etc

P.S. Just a thought.

21suraj4u

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I know, everyone is furstrated about th slow roll out of cyan update, I'm sure there would be a valid reason for MS to do so.

I just want to confirm if I recive the Cyan update, do I have to formart my phone and then update it ? I'm on 8.0 black and device is Lumia 1020.

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
According to the official tracker, those of you with 1320s in the UK who think you have had the update, you are wrong. Apparently it is even now still under testing.

Good work Nokia!!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Question to OP: Can you add in first post, that currently the DP users are NOT receiving Cyan, and MS are working to fix the BitLocker issue so the DP users will start receiving Cyan as soon as possible.

There are too much people asking "Are you on DP!?!?!?" "Do you have Black/8.0/DP?!?!?!?" "Will I be able to upgrade from DP!?!?!?!!?" "What about DP?!?!??!" etc etc

P.S. Just a thought.

It would get asked regardless, sadly.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
But it is announced officially for India right?

Some 1520 O2 UK users have confirmed on here they have Cyan (and shown evidence), yet it still says under testing on the website...

Bottom line - the tracker pages aren't updated as fast as we would like them to be.

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Some 1520 O2 UK users have confirmed on here they have Cyan (and shown evidence), yet it still says under testing on the website...

Bottom line - the tracker pages aren't updated as fast as we would like them to be.

you would think that a company at the forefront of global technology would have that list updated automatically, rather than what appears to be happening, waiting for the cleaner to update it as they pass by a desk with a duster.

harshakn6

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site

Yes David. Morning i checked, nothing was there, by evening after seeing the posts i checked. And bamm there it was in the nokia tracker page

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon