Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Ma1dere

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Rubbish, next time I'll buy a new phone with Android/iOS. WP have disappointed me.
Same here. I'm happy Apple got this ex-Nokia engineer, probably they are going to bring some nice changes to their camera.

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
From 215 posts here 150 are like "when 8.1 for Lumia,Ativ S,Htc.... This thread is awesome :)) same questions from same people from same country,man..did you ever get bored? :)))

aldrin731

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I am waiting for cyan from April 14, June 24, in first week of July, July 7, and now July 2nd week end, then what. Next year or next century ?. I am tired of waiting for three months. Is anybody knows when it will be released?

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Go,have a drink with your lady or your friends,of you like football go watch it. It will come when it comes,nobody knows exactly..if you are bored or not satisfied go to IOS or Anroid. There isno use to be angry or frustrated.. You think that MSFT cares about you,me or anyone else here??? They should but they dont!!!! I will wait a little bit more and if they continue to work like this i will say good bye to them and move on my friend :) thats easy...

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I am waiting for cyan from April 14, June 24, in first week of July, July 7, and now July 2nd week end, then what. Next year or next century ?. I am tired of waiting for three months. Is anybody knows when it will be released?
I am just tired 😫 of Nokia and now Microsoft... Really these companies will not give a official date and the people working in those companies gives us 📝 NOTE (THEIR) speculated date and increase our hopes into thinking 😔 like will get this update on so and so date and time and the final update will reach out to end users lately even taking months too... This is just crap....
They should be following this
Just give us a date 📅
and nobody would ask again and again...
How many would agree with me?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett