Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone used the Nokia Pro tools to see if they have a update available for their phone ? I know a lot of carriers might have it finished but, waiting for a promo to start and that could be weeks away before actually shipping the update.

I have a ICON/929, I know with Verizon we will be one of the later ones. Verizon always waits till the last min on these things. I would bet because they really test them and make sure they are bug free but, it still sticks waiting...

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone used the Nokia Pro tools to see if they have a update available for their phone ? I know a lot of carriers might have it finished but, waiting for a promo to start and that could be weeks away before actually shipping the update.

I have a ICON/929, I know with Verizon we will be one of the later ones. Verizon always waits till the last min on these things. I would bet because they really test them and make sure they are bug free but, it still sticks waiting...

It shouldn't be long. 928 and 822 were not far behind the official rollout start.

KRBNDallas

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Excuse me, but your list makes no sense or is worng.
Because in Argentina are not officially on sale the two lumia models mentioned.

Greetings from Argentina

snowwake8

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Spoke to Verizon today all they could tell me about the Lumia 928 is that it is scheduled 3rd quarter. So anytime from Now to September. So no info coming from them.

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I live in Indonesia and using L625 :( do I have to go to Thailand to get update earlier :(

if you bought the phone in Thailand and never installed another country's ROM, your phone should be able to get updates wherever it is
if you bought your phone anywhere except Thailand and never installed Thailand's ROM, your phone won't get updates even when you're in Thailand

cmiiw

cocotutch

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Excuse me, but your list makes no sense or is worng.
Because in Argentina are not officially on sale the two lumia models mentioned.

Greetings from Argentina

Nokia Lumia 625 is only supported in Thailand as indicated.
Nokia Lumia 925 has received the update for Unlocked phones in Argentina also. The same with Finland. This is according to numerous reports.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting for Mr. Cyan to roll out .... My mobile is bought from middle east . Btw my mobile is l620 hope they wont let us wait for long time as they did while releasing the black firmware .........

Hope to get it soon... As possible ..

Lumia 620 users !!!!!!!

cocotutch

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting for Mr. Cyan to roll out .... My mobile is bought from middle east . Btw my mobile is l620 hope they wont let us wait for long time as they did while releasing the black firmware .........

Hope to get it soon... As possible ..

Lumia 620 users !!!!!!!

You will have to wait for the update to be released in the country where you purchased your phone. Once the update is released there, you will receive Lumia Cyan.

Thanks for participating!

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
if you bought the phone in Thailand and never installed another country's ROM, your phone should be able to get updates wherever it is
if you bought your phone anywhere except Thailand and never installed Thailand's ROM, your phone won't get updates even when you're in Thailand

cmiiw
Okay.

Still since same model already got i hope it will be in indonesia soon. Since all device here retail device

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
OP, can you also include the steps to perform to get Cyan update for those who have opted for Developer Preview? I mean , once it gets available to their region, what steps do they need to take to update the firmware(Cyan)? Or would be great if you can share the link where its already discussed in the forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes