05-17-2016 10:24 AM
366 ... 131415
tools
    Hey everyone! Cross posted from the Lumia 640 forum

Sorry if these have been mentioned before. I've been using and liking my TMobile 640 for a bit now. However, I have some issues...

Skype and Messenger will sometimes notify me that I've received something but then won't actually download the messages while marking them as read. Skype and Messenger issues only happen on the phone, not on the computer.

Lastly, I also have issues receiving texts sometimes...they just don't show up. I've disabled WiFi calling/texting because I thought that was causing the problem. However, the text issues I have only seem to happen with this phone... my TMobile 925 seemed ok on WiFi.

Anyone have an idea what's going on?
    08-24-2015 12:25 PM
    SMS text call block filter...
    It's good for blocking calls, but it does NOT block incoming text, it will show its blocked but it still shows the text msg in the blocked text so they still come thru and can still read them it just does not put it in your text thread, I want it to block all together, I don't want to be able to read it in my blocked text, it won't keep it from still coming into ur phone, it needs to be updated/fixed so it actually does block the text from coming into your phone at all, Lumia 1020 & 920
    08-25-2015 08:29 AM
    The date format for at least Finnish region is 1.9. not 1.9 like it is on the phone. A small but annoying mistake.
    09-01-2015 03:40 AM
    I have one issue with any app tied to Facebook. On my 640 (T-Mobile) Messenger, Candy Crush, and sometimes Facebook itself can't find my data connection. I've had to put Cellular Data in my action center so I can toggle it on and off to make connection. Messenger just hangs on "Waiting for network". Never a problem with my 635 either on 8.1 or WP10. Is this a 640 problem or Facebook or T-Mobile? I've tried to contact Messenger several times over the last couple months...nothing.
    09-01-2015 08:41 PM
    A few days ago I turned on German language for texting on my 930 (with latest version), the phone noticed that there is an update. I updated. Next day wanted to make photos on my trip, but I receive an error message when I turned on, and the camera doesn't works, except the front cam for selfies. I tried to use the cam with some apps for photos, but without luck. Just like the phone doesn't have any camera. Tried everything, but without result. Anyone??
    09-06-2015 07:04 PM
    Answering a Phone call doesn't work anymore. It says slide up to take call. But when i slide up nothing happens. Anyone did have same problem and solved it somehow?
    Don't think it is the screen because no problems with other touch gestures. Also i have no screen protection on screen.
    10-17-2015 05:21 AM
    When I have both a Word doc and the calendar app open, and I'm jumping back & forth between the two (putting calendar items into a newsletter), often when I return to the Word doc it reverts back to the last time the doc was saved. I then have lost all the text I had edited during that "session." MS tech said that was normal. What??
    10-17-2015 08:57 PM
    I don't agree with that..
    Turning off the magnifier doesn't have an easy way, it drove me nuts until I got how to do it (I was having problems with my eyes).
    The curious (and stupid) thing was that I could scroll over my screen vertically but not horizontally.
    I think that magnifier comes as a help to disabled people who can't read normal text so if I can't reach the left and right parts of my screen, there's no help for my needs. Just try to actvate the magnifier on and see how the switch becomes unreachable as it keeps out of the screen
    Surely I will sane soon and wouldn't need it again but I would be glad if Windows 10 fix it.
    Thanks!
    Toni
    10-26-2015 04:29 PM
    I think this is a security issue as the this is a WP feature.
    Let's say if you have a banking app open and you place in the background for the multitask view it captures a screenshot of it, but that places all the details in that screenshot and it's perfectly visible to anyone who holds the back button.
    The same apps on android get blanked out so you could not see it, while on WP in the multitask view everything is clearly visible :(
    11-15-2015 01:21 PM
    We want official battery notification after 100% charging
    12-05-2015 07:57 AM
    When I plug in my headphones and listen to music, the volume automatically maximizes and the voice command screen (not Cortana) repetitively pops up.
    12-09-2015 11:04 AM
    Guys I have a problem with my 640 xl
    Push notifications are not working probably through cellular data . some time it comes delayed or desn't come at all
    Notifications works well only through Wifi and cellular data MUST be off. If wifi and cellular data are both on the notifications don't come as usual.
    I tried soft reset and nothing changed
    I changed the data sense to unlimited and still have the problem
    anyone can help please?
    12-10-2015 07:10 PM
    Guys I have a problem with my 640 xl
    Push notifications are not working probably through cellular data . some time it comes delayed or desn't come at all
    Notifications works well only through Wifi and cellular data MUST be off. If wifi and cellular data are both on the notifications don't come as usual.
    I tried soft reset and nothing changed
    anyone can help please?
    Set data sense to unlimited
    12-10-2015 07:14 PM
    Set data sense to unlimited
    I did nothing changed
    but I found this:
    in data sense when I set ( limit background data ) ON and ALWAYS the notifications works fine and vise versa It doesn't work whe I set limit background data to OFF !!
    It stills a problem cause I can't use Whatsapp for example when I set limit background data ON
    Last edited by OnlyLhaled; 12-10-2015 at 08:00 PM.
    12-10-2015 07:40 PM
    How come I cant download or update an app on Windows 8.1 anymore?

Hi I think its a bug in the system or 1520;but,its been a day or week and I have been trying to update and redownload many of the apps especially Netflix. I tried turning off wifi and 3G but the dowloads would crash and says "Attention Required" and I'll retry the download but it will keep crashing! I also tried doing soft reset,clearing space on phone/MicroSD and the app download will keep crashing!! This is making me angry and confused! Pls. Help asap! Thanks!
    04-04-2016 01:50 AM
    Actually I have problem with windows 8.1. I dont know is it bug or error. I have installed external antivirus in my system but the it is not showing activated. I don't know why??
    05-17-2016 10:24 AM
366 ... 131415