Battery Saver Brightness Doesn't Work

Grimlock

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed this started working recently with my L925. It was actually too dim for my liking but good to know the option is there!

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
No it is not really the end. It is back to how it was, yes. But how it was was far from perfect.

If you have battery saver on but plug your phone into a charger the lights come back on and the screen gets a bit brighter. They need to let us just switch the capacitive backlight off and set the lowest screen brightness possible much lower. Then I will be happy.

I shall keep on fighting until I feel it is how it should be!

mmm I saw a brightness slider in the w10 tech prev, so they may have listened... finally...

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
The problem with having to use battery saver is you dont get notifications with battery saver on and the lights still turn on when you charge the phone.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well frack. I just updated my HK 1520 to denim, fresh install, them restore from backup. Problem one: cap keys stuck at max brightness. Problem two: battery saver killed them a few times, but now they're stuck on, and no toggling of battery saver is turning them off. I'm kind of beginning to hate this OS/phone combo. #firstworldfury

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
set the apps to work under battery saver mode, some of them wont have this option, like fb's messenger, for some reason they(fb devs) decided not to include it since 5 updates ago

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon