Word Flow is incredible

dawindbag

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks, I know this is not new news but I just had to take a minute to emphasize it.

A little background: I switched from a 925 to a HTC One M7 around 9 months ago because my company's calendaring service requires calDAV. In the meantime, I've kept my WP as a backup.

As I've been adapting to Android I've found a handful of nice things, but the thing that constantly makes me miss WP is the keyboard experience. I've tried Swype, Swiftkey and both Google keyboard and the HTC sense keyboard, all of which support shape writing. They all suck to various degrees. Word flow destroys them in UX, accuracy, speed and suggestions. It's not really that close, which is incredible considering how much later MS was to market with this feature and how few updates it's had since release. MS really did a great job with this.

I do have a few quibbles with the word flow keyboard (better punctuation shortcuts for one) and I hope MS keeps improving it, but this is a big competitive advantage for WP. Will be interesting to compare to the new iOS version.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Obviously I agree with you. There's no alternative for the best. Although you need big hands to type on my phone, as I have 1320(I still use wordflow)

fluffyowl

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I wished that you could type like two-three words or even sentences at once by just going over the space bar to separate the words.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3