Unable to Stream Live or Replay Tv News Broadcasts without Flash Video?

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
What's the work around or way to be able to watch a local tv news station (wneptv.com) live broadcast or even a replay after the original air time. It comes up saying install Adobe flash and we all know that's not possible and there's no app available in the store. So is there any other way to get the local news on Windows phone 8.1 dp Lumia 822 Verizon. I really hate that my wife's iPhone is capable of this and gives her bragging rights :(

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
My favourite app for this was pulled some time ago (FlashVideo). I don't have it anymore either because my phone got hard reset recently when I sent it to repairs. I can still sideload it though IF I can find the app files somewhere on the web...

EDIT: The .xap available from the windowsphonestore website is encrypted so basically useless. There is no decompiled version to be found anywhere either. I found the dev on facebook though and sent him a message asking why he unpublished the app and if he will ever republish it again. Sooo... Just waiting now...

Last edited:

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice, just don't understand why there's not any other apps available in the store, I also e-mailed the news station to see when they will start using HTLM5 or build a app for windows phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon