How can I reduce the system background data use (not the programs but the system)?

Leonard Csintalan

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
how can I reduce the system background data use (not the programs but the system)?

In data sense I can see that more than 90% of my whole data traffic is used by system (last one in the list). It „eat” my whole internet package in 5 day. What is those source? How can I block it, so I could read e-mail, ect.

Last edited:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can I reduce the system background data use (not the programs but the system)?

Could you upload a screenshot? Chances are that it somehow downloaded an OS update, or that it backed data up.

Leonard Csintalan

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: how can I reduce the system background data use (not the programs but the system)?

Tanks for your ansver!
It is very simpli: while for example my e-mail account use 12MB, or Bing search use 15MB the system use 130MB (a screenshot wouldn't be useful, cause the phone isn't english now) And I'm sure that the phone didn't update the OP, cause it is relatively new (WP cyan; lumnia 630). It seems to me, that the system always sync somesing, but dont know what, and how could I forbit it, when I'm not on wifi.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills