Weekly schedule app

t0ny94

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone suggest me such app.So far the best I've found was "Power Planner" ,but I don't really like it.
I am looking for something not so year oriented.
For example I am looing for an app to be able to plan my time (lectures;homework,but not only study orientated) for the weak to come.
It doesn't have to keep history or remember past things. I am looking for something focused on the current/next weak app.

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site

t0ny94

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Ty for the fast reply.
Anyway "Study Planner" looks a lot like "My Study Life",which I had just discovered.
The timetable/schedule of "Study Planner" is better designed and really looks good.But the lack of starting hour and ending hours/class duration is a huge downside for me.
So I will stick with "Study Planner" for now,unless something better pops up :)

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Ty for the fast reply.
Anyway "Study Planner" looks a lot like "My Study Life",which I had just discovered.
The timetable/schedule of "Study Planner" is better designed and really looks good.But the lack of starting hour and ending hours/class duration is a huge downside for me.
So I will stick with "Study Planner" for now,unless something better pops up :)
Yea i tried my study life too. Didn't really like it. BTW both my study life and study planner let you put start and end times. But I think in study planner, a day is split up into periods, so you can't have unique timings for individual classes. You can set period start and end times though. My study life lets you make individual class start and end times.

I like study planner more personally because it's simple and anyway my college days are split up into periods.

Sorry for the long post.
All the best :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism