Music Hub Tile now LIVE

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
That's right ...the old Music hub tile is now showing whatever artwork you have for each band in the now playing area of the app. Maybe I am easily amused but I really liked the ability to use the MPATool to choose the art that would show...we now hae that ability again!

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
The Xbox music live tile works fine on my n920 with cyan 8.1, but it only uses ms art..I am referring to the Music hub app that now shows Live tile with the art I put there from MPATool

GrandGerminator

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
The bad thing for Music Hub Tile is we have to pay to put this shortcut on the screen... Anyway does somebody know another app that do the same thing for free ?

okusai3000

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
well, yes, you have to paid, but at least the Live tile works and its super fast. Even better, the last update allows you to have ALWAYS a Live tile, even if you are not playing music. And of top of all, the MPC tool works great! :)

Soble

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
well, yes, you have to paid, but at least the Live tile works and its super fast. Even better, the last update allows you to have ALWAYS a Live tile, even if you are not playing music. And of top of all, the MPC tool works great! :)
This, I bought app just because of this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3