Why was the feature to directly tag and edit a photo to social media removed?

Jay Inclan

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Prior to upgrading to 8.1 on a Lumia 521 I could tag and title or create a comment on a photo directly from within the camera app and instantly upload to social media. After upgrading it appears this feature has been removed from the enhanced camera. It is actually considerably more cumbersome and time consuming to take a photo and share it as it has to load the respective social media application. It takes additional time to share the image as you still have to navigate the social media application you intend to share with.

Last edited:

chaihg

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I want to add to this that there is no way to share a link to twitter via IE. When you click on share page, there is no twitter listed there no matter what you do.

Will be grateful if anyone can help

seanset68

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I've asked this question before when I tried to share a MixRadio playlist to twitter and found there was a number of applications that had the twitter option missing. The answer I got back from Nokia care was that it was a twitter thing and would probably get addressed in the next update, apparently the official twitter beta app doesn't have this problem but it isn't available in the store now!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3