Newbie to Windows Phone - To know some info.

Vishnu Dharmapal

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
* In wp how to backup apps, Is there any apps or Is that facility available in wp latest edition?

* Is there any apps to transfer files over wifi to another device like android, laptop, Which are the other sharing options ? Which is the best app for wifi file transfer in wp ?

* How to hide personal pictures, videos, docs, messages etc... from wp ?, Which is the best app for it?

* Which is the best player in wp to play all kind of videos ?

* Tell me about security of Lumia phones.

* What are the pros & cons of windows phone apps ?

Windows Phone Users Help Me

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
First, Welcome to Windows Central you will find all help you need right here. The backup's can be done by going to settings, backup and make sure they are on Apps, Photos & Video, Text Messages.
There is many third party apps in the store to help you with hiding pictures & files.

arjun169

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
* settings-> backup-> (this only backup the list of app u own/installed. The app in total is not saved)
* try EASY TRANSFER or WI-FI FILE SHARER app to transfer files thru wifi.
* MATRIX VAULT, PRIVATE, HURT LOCKER etc.. helps to hide pics and vids.
* try MOLIPLAYER or CCPLAYER to play all vid formats. hold on VLC will be releases in a few days :)
* heard that windows os is quite secure than android.
* pros: smooth and elegant.
cons: sharing stuffs between apps is a big let down :(

Enjoy ur WP experience !

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
* In wp how to backup apps, Is there any apps or Is that facility available in wp latest edition?

* Is there any apps to transfer files over wifi to another device like android, laptop, Which are the other sharing options ? Which is the best app for wifi file transfer in wp ?

* How to hide personal pictures, videos, docs, messages etc... from wp ?, Which is the best app for it?

* Which is the best player in wp to play all kind of videos ?

* Tell me about security of Lumia phones.

* What are the pros & cons of windows phone apps ?

Windows Phone Users Help Me

As others said, you can take backup from settings > backup.
For Wi-Fi transfer use easy transfer app, you would be able to share files from pc/phone to phone/tablet etc.
Windows phone doesn't get a virus as Android does, so don't be afraid to explore WP.
For hiding photos, videos, the simplest way is to download the files app from Microsoft. If you move your photos, videos or any other files to map data, it wont be accessible via gallery. This trick works on all OSes!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3