Custom ringtones and vibrations

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the Xbox achievement sound as my text message noise but now my phone vibrates 3 times like if you have a app notification. Is there a way to set custom ringtones to the default 1 semi-long vibration a text message normally gives?

wrbird

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Did you save the tone in the proper folder with the genre as ringtone? I followed the steps on the windows phone website and I was able to successfully change my incoming text tone, along with the the default incoming call ringtone and individual contacts ringtones. Let me know if you need additional help.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Did you save the tone in the proper folder with the genre as ringtone? I followed the steps on the windows phone website and I was able to successfully change my incoming text tone, along with the the default incoming call ringtone and individual contacts ringtones. Let me know if you need additional help.

What I'm trying to say is that my phone vibrates with 3 bursts when I use a custom ringtone. Its the same as if ex: You get tagged in a instagram post and your phone does that 3 vibrate thing. I want it to just do the standard one vibrate so I can know what kind of notification I got without looking at my phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos