Here Drive app gone from phone

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Was it actually uninstalled? (can't find in the app list to the right of the start screen)
If its in that list, it probably was just unpinned. Touch and hold it to repin.

If it truly is gone, can it be reinstalled from the store?
Perhaps some mischievous person uninstalled it for you since apps typically don't just disappear.

P a u l

May 20, 2014
Visit site
This is a pubic safety issue. Of course the app was there before, on windows phone 8.1. It was not in the app list anywhere... I was able to reinstall it later at my leisure, but still... it should not have been uninstalled, by what I can only assume was some sort of update. These vital apps are not video games and should be more respected by the corporations.

I had another incident with Drive Here and windows phone 8. I had all the maps preloaded, for nevada and california -- no question about this. I was driving west into california, into truckee on I80. Drive Here decided, on it's own that it needed to load maps for California, just as I was crossing the state line. I had no connectivity, no way to update any maps and the app just stopped working. This is also a public safety issue.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
This is a weird issue.

I use the maps on and offline all over from Reno to Susanville and back to Sacramento on two Nokia phones and have never seen this.
Doesn't mean it couldn't happen however.

Certainly odd for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills