Gestures Beta stopped working - help

Or Shanoon

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I installed Gestures Beta on my 930 and it worked well. After a couple of hours I installed TrueCaller as well - and I think it wrote over whatever settings Gestures Beta control, because from that moment on, gestures were no longer working.

I removed TrueCaller (I can live without it... just wanted to try it out anyway). Afterwards I rebooted the phone and reinstalled the Gestures Beta app several times in different variations - and nothing seemed to make it work again :(

I know the app is in beta, but does anyone has any idea what else I can do?

Also, I'm afraid that my problem might not be so common and thus no one would fix this in future versions... so please help.

emperor_skull

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Mine still works just two features don't work,
Flip to silence
Face display up to turn on loud speaker, this two don't work, on my 925 with the latest dp version( no denim)

Rakesh Rocky2

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I have true caller installed in my Lumia 820... I got no issues with it.. Whatever your problems give feedback by tapping the feedback link

Or Shanoon

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, thanks I've done that... Hope that it would work after the next version :(

The thing is it actually worked - all features, until I installed this damned Truecaller app...

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, thanks I've done that... Hope that it would work after the next version :(

The thing is it actually worked - all features, until I installed this damned Truecaller app...

yup same happen with me as I have Lumia 720 with Lumia cyan with developer preview program update with latest build 14219.341

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos