Lumia 720 Windows Phone 8.0 Black
Snapdragon S4, dual-core, 1.0Ghz, 512mb RAM
Featured with Music+Videos app

PS: Lumia 800 with the old Zune is more faster yet

wpfan1995

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes,
MS have completely brokd the Xbox Music app.
Just a conspiracy about music app on Windows Phone Platform
[INFO]Windows Phone 7 - Best[/INFO]
[INFO]Windows Phone 8 - Good[/INFO]
[INFO]Windows Phone 8.1 - Worst[/INFO]

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the Denim update yet, but I haven't had any issues with Xbox Music on WP8.1. Then again, I don't store music locally or have SD cards. I stream all of my music (WiFi available at the gym and 30 GB/month data plan with LTE coverage).

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't have the Denim update yet, but I haven't had any issues with Xbox Music on WP8.1. Then again, I don't store music locally or have SD cards. I stream all of my music (WiFi available at the gym and 30 GB/month data plan with LTE coverage).

I don't have so many problems too (just playlist that's crazy as hell). My problem is that is slow compared to the old ('cause is native code).

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't have so many problems too (just playlist that's crazy as hell). My problem is that is slow compared to the old ('cause is native code).

And despite numerous updates they still are not able to fix background artist issue on lockscreen, my artist images dont show up on lockscreen, if I do a phone reset it works once and then is gone again. MS expects you to reset your phone everytime before you run xbm :p

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
And despite numerous updates they still are not able to fix background artist issue on lockscreen, my artist images dont show up on lockscreen, if I do a phone reset it works once and then is gone again. MS expects you to reset your phone everytime before you run xbm :p

Yeah. That's right. I forget...

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I never had Zune Pass when I used WP7. I mainly used Nokia Music at that time. That's why I don't know the speed differences.

I use more songs offline on Xbox Music (despite hearing streming of albums freebies that MSFT give) and use Spotify to real music online. :)
But, the main problem that Xbox Music have, is the animations, and slow to open (I think is the main problem 'cause core apps can't be slow).
For comparison:
Lumia 930 had 8 offline songs
Lumia 720 had 150 offline songs and 480 online music.
And yet, the old app could open faster.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3