Make WP8.1 stop automatically adding unwanted keyboards

efektos

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I've posted this question in another forum here before, but still got no solution to my problem -
Once in a while, my L1520 decides to automatically download and add an Arabic keyboard.
I'm using Hebrew and English keyboards, and have no use for the Arabic keyboard - and no matter where I looked for in my MS account settings and Nokia account settings, I couldn't find any setting which could cause such behavior to happen (obviously I looked through and through in my device's settings).
Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance guys :)

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I have no idea how to help you but hopefully someone on this site can provide help or a link to solution. Have you gone onto the MS Windows forum with this question?

efektos

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea how to help you but hopefully someone on this site can provide help or a link to solution. Have you gone onto the MS Windows forum with this question?
Thanks for the reply.
Nope. This is the only place I've looked for help in... Figured I'm visiting WindowsCentral quite often, so I might as well just post it here, and since there are some MS employees who're reading and replying in the forums, one of them might help.
Btw, to which Windows forum do you mean? Could you please provide a link to it?

STi

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
i have the same problem with my 930 I bought in Budapest
I check it and people who bought it here in Israel from the official supplier (eurocom) also have the same problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven