Chase and BOA mobile apps no longer being supported ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejvette

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if many of you use mobile banking but I was quite disappointed to see that Chase and Bank of America two of the largest US banks will no longer support their mobile banking apps for windows phones effective March 2015.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yep... BoA was my bank. They won't allow private account holders to deposit checks via browser, only business accounts. This after they set me up to run electronically or pay fees any time I access a branch. They offered me no real solutions or apologies.

I got my affairs in order and moved my accounts to Ally. They are online only. Windows Phone App with mobile deposit. I can deposit checks with a jpg image via browser on my PC. Free checking with interest. MasterCard branded Debit Card. 100 free checks when opening an account. 24/7 phone support. Savings with interest. Money Market savings. Certificate of Deposit programs. Mortgage programs. Pay people via their email or phone number and they get funds transferred from my account directly to theirs without me needing their routing and account numbers (small fee may apply). Reimbursement of ATM fees...

When I closed my BoA accounts I made it very clear why I was leaving, they canceled my support and I can no longer support them.

ejvette

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I have a BOA business account and use my phone to deposit checks on a regular basis I now have an old iphone i keep in my desk that hooks up to WiFi so I can still make deposits its just annoying that my windows phone is not getting the same love as the iphone

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I have/had accounts at both Chase and Bofa. I cancelled my Chase and opened up an account at Wells Fargo. Once my direct deposit goes through I will be cancelling my Bofa account as well. I tweeted to Chase and Bofa when I first heard the news and like everyone else got the same response "you can use our mobile site for all of your banking needs" :evil: I tweeted again yesterday that I closed my account and Chase gave me a different response then before
wp_ss_20150227_0002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3