Does my Lumia 530 have a virus? If so, how to fix it?

SIp1st

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I went to internet and i was in youtube until at the top of the screen said that he detected a virus. Then i pressed ok and i took me to the nokia store so i could download an antivirus but there is no antivirus for nokia lumia 530. Please help me before my phone goes crazy.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
You don't have a virus.You're just being directed to a malicious website.They will try and make you think you've been infected.

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Those warnings were created to infect Android phones. When I see them I just click cancel and be on my way. As far as I know there's no clear cut way to infect a Windows Phone.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Links like what?

Liks like what?

NOT ANY, NONE, NEVER HAPPENS that some anonymous Good Samaritan company online is scanning everybody to keep them safe and detected something on your computer or device and is going to help you just because they are oh so good and kind.

It is a fairy tale story. They told you about a Goblin and they will slay it for you. Then you can ride a unicorn to the feast where you will become King.

If some anonymous popup says you have a virus it is from the evil troll what lives under the bridge, he's trying to lure you down there with gumdrops. Run little boy, run fast as you can and don't look back or that troll will eat you alive.

What kind fairy do you suppose is sprinkling magic stay safe dust all over the internet? NOT ANY, NONE, NEVER HAPPENS.

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
NOT ANY, NONE, NEVER HAPPENS that some anonymous Good Samaritan company online is scanning everybody to keep them safe and detected something on your computer or device and is going to help you just because they are oh so good and kind.

It is a fairy tale story. They told you about a Goblin and they will slay it for you. Then you can ride a unicorn to the feast where you will become King.

If some anonymous popup says you have a virus it is from the evil troll what lives under the bridge, he's trying to lure you down there with gumdrops. Run little boy, run fast as you can and don't look back or that troll will eat you alive.

What kind fairy do you suppose is sprinkling magic stay safe dust all over the internet? NOT ANY, NONE, NEVER HAPPENS.

Nice story.. 😎

WP7Nettwerk

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Internet Explore has feature Smart Screen or Smart Filter (I cant remember). Which block malicious other similar web sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39