ONENOTE - I can't delete my notes

I3lackHusky

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Heyho everyone,

I'm using onenote for alot of things and it's time to clean a bit up, but I can't delete any of my notes.

- if I tap and hold a note I can pin it to my startscreen, but the word delete is gray and without a function
- if I open a note/list I can tapp the "..." and only send and pin to startscreen is an option, everythingelse is grey
- if I tap "..." in my overview and pic "chose sites" I can mark them but the trashbin is grey as well ...

From time to time I can delete und than I randomly can not, I'm a bit confused. Does this has anything to do with bad internet-connection and synchonising ? So I can't delete a thing when my device is syncing?

If this isn't the right forum, I'm really sorry. I wasn't sure where this could fit the most

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
It's to do with the syncing of your notes. The more notes you have the longer it takes. Let it finish syncing and you'll be able to delete what you want. Probably the better option would be to use the web interface through a PC with Note to clean things up.

Having a WiFi connection does speed things up. I noticed on data that the syncing takes longer.

I3lackHusky

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Ah okay, thanks a lot :)

But is it normal that it syncs more than once in a session?
Here at work I can't use the wifi because of ... applethings I guess :D
I think I'll wait until I got home to clean everything up :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss