My Nokia 925 once connected and played my pair of Nokia Play 360 Bluetooth Speakers

enoughced

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
My Nokia 925 once connected and played my pair of Nokia Play 360 Bluetooth Speakers and now it just connects and not play music, can anyone help with this situation?
Yes upgraded to 8.1 and soundless!

Last edited:

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you pair the play 360 to another device after you paired it with the 925 and does it work with that other device? Did you try to connect it with a cable to your 925? In other words does the 360 still work?
If you connected it with for example your PC and the Bluetooth on your PC is always on then the 360 will automatically connect to the latest device it was connected to.
What happens if you tap the 360 with the 925 (NFC switched on)

Did you do below
Clear the pairings You can clear the paired devices list on your speaker. Switch the speaker off, and press and hold and the power key for 5 seconds. The blue and red indicator lights alternate. After the pairings are cleared, you must pair the speaker before you can use it again. When you switch on the speaker, pairing mode is automatically activated.
manual play 360 nokia - Bing

enoughced

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I have been playing music with the Nokia 925 utilizing Nokia Play 360 Bluetooth Speakers without cables for two years. Note that the phone and the speaker are paired and do connect but no sound. I pulled out my old Nokia N9, Tap NFC and let the music play! I contacted Microsoft, instructed me to install new Lumia software online which I did, now running Denim. That did nothing to resolve my issues. The 925 connects to my car, stereo headphones but no more to my Nokia Play 360.
Per your request, I cleared the pairing on the speaker and re-paired. Yes it automatically connects but no music! I contacted Microsoft again and suggested for me to wait for the next update! I also own a Nokia Treasure Tag that I can no longer use do to the 8.1 update.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I have been playing music with the Nokia 925 utilizing Nokia Play 360 Bluetooth Speakers without cables for two years. Note that the phone and the speaker are paired and do connect but no sound. I pulled out my old Nokia N9, Tap NFC and let the music play! I contacted Microsoft, instructed me to install new Lumia software online which I did, now running Denim. That did nothing to resolve my issues. The 925 connects to my car, stereo headphones but no more to my Nokia Play 360.
Per your request, I cleared the pairing on the speaker and re-paired. Yes it automatically connects but no music! I contacted Microsoft again and suggested for me to wait for the next update! I also own a Nokia Treasure Tag that I can no longer use do to the 8.1 update.

Sorry that it did not work.

I also have a 925 (now on Denim) and I also have a treasure tag (WS-2) and 2 360 play's.
And all of the work with my 925 on Denim and before on CYAN and CYAN + preview for development.
I had actual some time ago problems with my treasure tag. It was always disconnected and did not give a peep if I pushed it. I turned out that there was a problem with the tag. If you get the battery out you can see a metal part which acts as a "spring" but it was "flat" so it always lost contact with the battery. I just "pulled" it up a little and now the problem is gone.
My 925 is a Dutch Country variant.

enoughced

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
That is good news for me that we have the same components! I will remove the battery, reboot then follow the previous recommendations! Check my post in a day or so!

enoughced

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I contacted Microsoft for a 2nd time and they elevated my case. Microsoft sent me a new Nokia Play 360 to try and it worked!! The Lumia 925 connected and played like it once did. The new issue was that the color, the speaker is cyan and both of my none working speakers are black. So no black or cyan in stock! I ended up sending all three back to Microsoft for a pair of white Nokia Play 360, The End!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon