So what apps are desperately needed in your Windows Phone?

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't desperately need any. I would like banks to stop cancelling their apps, but I have no problem switching banks. I spend a LOT more time on my phone than using my bank. The ONLY Android app I would want is Torque Pro.

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Desperately needed? None. Would like to have? My Chase App back and an Amazon Music/Instant Video app to enjoy my benefits of having Prime on my 1520.

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
All of the apps that are available for my canon camera, the Battlefield 4 app, apps for my local grocery stores and my bank, local news apps, VSCO CAM I have to have this, music making apps to pipe my guitar through and match with a drum machine, all of the apps used at my job, Snapchat, and a ****-load of games that I'm hooked on.

Eric Gisin

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
My bank (RBC) has an app, so does Paypal. Ebay is buggy, Amazon and IMDB are lame.

No Google apps except search. Browser Gmail is a joke, is this fixed in the 8.1 update browser? MetroMail claims to do labels.

No BBC news or radio, nothing as good as Play Newstand. Tunein radio does not do low-bitrate AAC+.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Only Snapchat as far as apps are concerned. But 8 Ball pool and Real Cricket 2014 games are desperately need.

For cricket https://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/...c288d-c9d7-4861-ab67-d704bcfc662c?signin=true and for pool https://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/...rcade-2d/ba052360-c170-4020-8633-dd35efcbf9c3

Snapchat needs to come soon

My bank (RBC) has an app, so does Paypal. Ebay is buggy, Amazon and IMDB are lame.

No Google apps except search. Browser Gmail is a joke, is this fixed in the 8.1 update browser? MetroMail claims to do labels.

No BBC news or radio, nothing as good as Play Newstand. Tunein radio does not do low-bitrate AAC+.

Maestro was an aweswome app for gmail and outlook but unfortunately it was unpublished a few days ago.

SwagBucks

You mean STARBUCKS

Last edited by a moderator:

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Official Soundcloud
Utorrent(or any bittorrent client that can run in the background)
reliable music player that can flacs and doesn't crash
updated instagram app
snapchat
yahoo weather
much better and robost file manager
proper background download manager
updated music streaming apps
ATP world tour app
YikYak
Official Telegram Client

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
When you come to think about it, there are very few apps that we actually need in this day and age
But unfortunately the app gap has gotten me bad, and so I'm considering switching over to Android with my next upgrade, such as:

Snapchat (ugh)
Pebble (ugh)
Banking apps
Support for various cameras and smart devices (Xiaomi Action Camera, Epson Print, etc.)

6Kings

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have almost everything I need for travel, business, data, games, maps, etc. The one thing that ticks me off is 2 of my 3 banks have disappeared. I used them when I get checks and it was very handy. Now I have to use my wife's android phone for that. Just a minor inconvenience though. I don't do anything else with the banking app except deposit checks. I do wish Cozi would come up with an app instead of a mobile site link but whatever. I love WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05