Old windows phones vs New ones

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, I've seen some rave reviews about new windows phones like the 630, 730 and even the 830. And there are numerous people who recommend them.

I've been looking for a cheap or low cost windows phone to go along with my 930 which is awesome and its mind boggling as to why people would recommend new phones with often lower hardware, slower processors and worse quality cameras at a higher price , instead of recommending 928's and 920's.

Why pay more for the new phones when they come with lower features when you can get an older phone off ebay or even on the websites brand new and use ? It makes no sense to me. Why pay more for less nowadays when there are better and more affordable options out there ? I don't get it.

With all of the new releases, why not just get an older model, which will be upgradable to windows 10 and get the best of both worlds ?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to appropriate area...

I agree. I often recommend 925 when people say they don't want to spend too much. Great value there still. I, myself, just picked up a 928 for a new toy/backup device.

Just remember though, in mobile, 6 months is old to most consumers. You have a hard time battling that perception.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster