How to change lock screen dim timeout

ToughD

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the app Awesome Lock. Very useful app. However, due to the lock screen always going dim in five seconds I don't have enough time to read what Awesome Lock displays.. Is it possible to increase the dim timeout from five to ten seconds? If not is it possible in Windows Mobile 10?

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded the app Awesome Lock. Very useful app. However, due to the lock screen always going dim in five seconds I don't have enough time to read what Awesome Lock displays.. Is it possible to increase the dim timeout from five to ten seconds? If not is it possible in Windows Mobile 10?

settings-lock screen-timeout

Andre-Omari John

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

I don't know if this works on all phones, but I recently discovered that pressing the camera button on my 8X, not enough to activate the camera, works in keeping the phone active. Other than that I don't think there's a way.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
That is the timeout setting for when it goes to the lock screen. I need to make the lock screen stay on longer when I wakeup the phone. Currently it dims after five seconds and goes to sleep after the next five seconds.

Oh sorry.Now i understood what you meant.That timeout is set to default as 5 seconds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720